We turn you into a fully operational Full-Stack Web & App Developer in just 15 weeks. We want your career to take off. So you learn the most cutting-edge coding skills.
Node.js, Overview APIs (REST, GraphQl), Databases (SQL/NoSQL)
Console, Git and GitHub, Mobile Development (React Native), Desktop Applications (Electron)
UX/UI Fundamentals, SEO for developers, DevOps (Monitoring, CI/CD, Deployment), Software Testing, Agile Methodologies (Scrum), Project Management
Interview preparation, CV and LinkedIn Profile optimiziation, GitHub Portfolio Build-up, Hiring-Event, Tech Meetups, Berlin Tech Tour
A unique course structure with 2 sections
Live online learning | 12 weeks
For the first 12 weeks you study remotely on our virtual learning platform together with your classmates. So you decide from where to join. Live and interactive coding classes with instructor-led lectures, workshops, team coding challenges and much more.
Learning in Berlin | 3 weeks
The big finale is your stay at our Campus Berlin – accommodation and food included. You live and code together with your classmates on your final portfolio project. You receive personal career coaching, we organize visits to tech-community events, trips to explore the exciting Berlin tech ecosystem and make sure that we have a great time together.
A typical week at WBS CODING SCHOOL
- Daily stand-up meeting: All-hands morning meeting to discuss the topics of the day.
- Lecture: Your instructors will introduce new topics in live lectures as well as live interactive coding sessions.
- Team coding work: Work in pairs and small teams of up to 4 classmates on weekly coding assignments. This helps to get a good feeling on how it is being a developer in a team.
- Individual coding exercises: Solve predefined coding exercises on your own. This track is personalized to your progression strength.
- Portfolio workshop: Work on your portfolio projects to impress your future employer.
- 1:1 Coaching session: Meet your instructors in a private session every Wednesday and review topics that are most relevant for you.
Your instructors and mentors
Learning software development on your own is tough. At WBS CODING SCHOOL you can be sure to have the full support of your classmates and instructors. Each class has an assigned full-time lead instructor and additional teaching assistants, depending on the class size. There is always someone to help you when you need it.
We believe everyone has to start somewhere. WBS CODING SCHOOL does not require applicants to have any previous coding experience but you need to bring high motivation and curiosity to understand and solve technical challenges. Application is open to anyone of 18 years and above. You need to be available full-time and have a good level of English to follow the class and communicate easily.
How the application process works
Check out our course dates and choose a start date that works best for you.
We give you a technical assessment test to prove your ability to learn fast.
Once you solved the coding challenge, we want to find out how we can help you achieve your goals.
If you convinced us, you receive your participation contract and we give you access to our Primer platform.
Finished your prepwork on the Primer platform? Now you have everything you need to get cracking!
Course Dates & Tuition
|Feb 24, 2020||15 weeks||FULL|
|Mar 23, 2020||15 weeks||FULL|
|Apr 27, 2020||15 weeks||8.800 €||Apply|
|Jun 2, 2020||15 weeks||8.800 €||Apply|
|Jun 29, 2020||15 weeks||8.800 €||Apply|
|Jul 27, 2020||15 weeks||8.800 €||Apply|
|Aug 31, 2020||15 weeks||8.800 €||Apply|
The tuition includes:
- 15 weeks of instructor-led and supervised training consisting of:
- 12 weeks live online training
- 3 weeks live on-site training at WBS CODING SCHOOL Campus Berlin including organized trips and events
- Accommodation and 3 meals per day during on-site training – delicious vegetarian food prepared by our own chef Martin Leipold and his team.
- Best in class Career Booster Program to nail your first job in the tech scene
Payment and Financing Options:
We offer several payment plans and have a limited number of scholarships per course.
Financing is also possible through an Educational Voucher (Bildungsgutschein) or the social Income Share Agreement provider CHANCEN eG. For more information click here or get in touch with our admission team.