Full-Stack Web & App
Become a Full-Stack Web & App Developer within 15 weeks!
Why take this course?
The goal of this 15-week program is to turn you into a fully operational Full-Stack Web & App Developer. Graduates of this course typically find employment as Junior Developers within a very short time frame.
The lessons taught cover a diverse set of technologies which make for the perfect springboard onto the tech scene. As you acquire a deep understanding of modern web development, you will be primed to add more technologies, languages, and frameworks which will help you develop your career.
Become a ready-to-hire Full-Stack Web & App Developer in just 15 weeks. Following 12 weeks of online training, you will spend 3 weeks on our campus in Berlin – accommodation and meals included.
Node.js, APIs (REST, GraphQL), Databases (SQL/NoSQL)
Console, Git and GitHub, Mobile Development (React Native), Desktop Applications (Electron)
UX/UI Fundamentals, SEO for developers, DevOps (Monitoring, CI/CD, Deployment), Software Testing, Agile Methodologies (Scrum), Project Management
Interview preparation, CV and LinkedIn profile optimization, GitHub portfolio build-up, hiring events, Tech Meetups
A unique hybrid course structure with 2 phases
Live online learning | 12 weeks
For the first 12 weeks you will study remotely on our virtual learning platform together with your classmates. Live and interactive coding classes led by professional instructors, lectures, workshops, team coding challenges and much more – and you decide whether to join from home, from your family retreat, or from your favorite neighborhood Cafe.
Learning in Berlin | 3 weeks
The big finale is your stay at our Campus Berlin – accommodation and meals included. You will live and code together with your classmates, preparing your final portfolio project. You’ll receive personal career coaching, we’ll organize visits to tech-community events, trips to explore the exciting Berlin tech ecosystem, and we’ll make sure that we have a great time together!
Get a detailed course overview
A typical week at WBS CODING SCHOOL
- Daily stand-up meeting: Rise and shine! An all-hands meeting to discuss the topics of the day.
- Lecture: Your instructors will introduce new topics in live lectures as well as interactive coding sessions.
- Team coding work: Work in pairs and small teams on weekly coding assignments. This experience will familiarize you with the daily trials and tribulations of working as a developer in a team.
- Individual coding exercises: Solve predefined coding exercises by yourself. This part will be carefully tailored to your personal progress.
- Portfolio workshop: Work on your portfolio projects to impress your future employer.
- 1:1 Coaching session: Meet your instructors in a private session every Wednesday and review topics that are especially relevant for you.
Your instructors and mentors
Learning software development on your own is tough. At WBS CODING SCHOOL you can count on the full support of your classmates and instructors. Each class has an assigned full-time lead instructor and additional teaching assistants in accordance with the number of students. There is always someone to help you when you need it.
We believe everyone has to start somewhere. WBS CODING SCHOOL does not require applicants to have any previous coding experience, but we do expect a high base level of motivation, and a natural interest in solving technical challenges. Application is open to anyone aged 18 and above. You need to be available for a full-time course, and sufficiently proficient in English to follow the class and communicate reasonably smoothly.
How the application process works
Course Dates & Tuition
The tuition includes:
- 15 weeks of instructor-led and supervised web & app development training consisting of:
- 12 weeks live online training
- 3 weeks live on-site training at WBS CODING SCHOOL Campus Berlin
- Accommodation and 3 meals per day during on-site phase – delicious vegetarian food prepared by our own chef Martin Leipold and his team.
- Best in class Career Booster Program to nail your first job in the tech scene
Payment & Financing Options
Your future is worth more than a course fee, and thanks to a range of financing options, there is no reason to let tuition stand between you and your career ambitions.
The course fee is generally due in advance. Payment in installments is possible on request. Please discuss the details with our admission team.
Funding options include the social income share agreement provider CHANCEN eG and Quotanda, who offer student loans with individual installment plans. Applicants who are registered in Germany might be eligible to receive a voucher called ‘Bildungsgutschein’ from the Agentur für Arbeit or Jobcenter. For more information about all options available visit our funding page or get in touch with our admission team.